I came across a glicth oneday when I was playing a game on my blackberry ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

pealingscab no está en línea Stack level 1

8100 Bluetooth audio streaming

Advertisement

I came across a glicth oneday when I was playing a game on my blackberry in my car I have a Dual sound system with Bluetooth phone adapter well while I was playing I started to here the sounds from my game on the audio speakers in my car I always thought that 8100 could not stream audio so there's a glitch or a break thru the game is called midnight pool 2 I have a sound system from dual with a Bluetooth hands free phone device that if Anyone. Can figure out how to stream audio then that could be great for everyone

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445
    The same has happened to me while using the program Nutsie. Not sure what I did to make it happen though.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

andrewboesen no está en línea Stack level 1
    Blackberry 8100 CAN stream audio...it just depends on the program you use. I use "media Player" from dollars 5 (not free) at

and you can stream audio through bluetooth...again it's program dependant

ThatOneGuy2662 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ok, there is another way. open up the browser window, go to google, or another search engine, and type in something like "road conditions number" or anything that gives you a phone number as a search result.

now jump to your home screen, open your media, hit play all.

while the music is playing, return to the browser (with whatever device you are trying to use paired)..... and select the number from the search.

call the number, wait for one ring, then hit end once. you should arive at the "return to browser session" screen with your music playing in the background through the bluetooth device.

it sounds more complicated then it is. give it a couple tries, and try using shuffle to keep the music always changing