Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just one more thing! i bought a car charger at mal-wart and plugged it in ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

whitecracker no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 7HR BB OWNER AND ALREADY READY TO TRASH IT! HAHA just another ringtone issue

Advertisement

Just one more thing! i bought a car charger at mal-wart and plugged it in when i got in my truck, and the strangest thing happened. I lost signal, and then the phone froze only displaying an hour glass. so i took the bat. out thinking that might help and NOPE sure didn't. So when i get home i think ah heck i'll just restore it (made a complete backup earlier today) well low and behold, that doesn't do anything either. I opened DM and i hear my computer goin dee deet, dee dote dee deet dee dote about 10 times like it's connecting, disconnecting. I'm hosed. i have no idea what's wrong. This hour glass has been spinning for about 6 hours now. Any ideas? oh yah 7105t with the 4.1 upgrade

Re: 7HR BB OWNER AND ALREADY READY TO TRASH IT! HAHA just another ringtone issue

Ok...i figured it out with help from another thread. But to make it short and sweet, i just took out the battery, plugged in the phone to the computer, and reloaded 4.1 upgrade. It also runs a lot faster since i redid the upgrade. As for the .mp3 to adp, i'm still trying to figure that one out.

Thanks so much for you help guys!

I GOT IT. that thread with the ringtones without data plan and the simulator is what i did and i got all my ringtones from adamdaley for the 7105t. i only got 4 and they all worked so there ya go. ONE MORE ONE MORE QUESTION. I have a bunch of adpcm files on my computer and i just wanted to know if that format is compatible with my 7105t. Basically all i should have to do is cut out the section of the song of the adpcm format and upload download to the phone right?

YamahaGuy no está en línea Stack level 1

I too have Centennial Wireless, and just bought a new Blackberry 8700g from eBay. Just as you did, I bought a GSM phone, I've been buying for years from eBay.

I bought this 8700g, like I said, had to get it unlocked from the TMobile network that it was locked into.

I am looking at getting rid of this phone, it works fine, but does not have what I need.

DaThunder no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by YamahaGuy
    Blackberry 8700g............

I am looking at getting rid of this phone, it works fine, but does not have what I need.
    I understand your need to get rid of, I have had the 8700g for a little over 2 weeks now and I am already making plans to switch to something more flexible. It is a nice phone, works, fine, but the restrictions are not fun. I am looking at trading it in for the T-Mobile Dash, once and if that happens, no need to visit the good people here on PINstack.

*update I went to the T-Mo sto, they had no 8800's in stock, the dash, no way I will pass on that, it is in no way a blackberry replacement. The Cingular store did have an 8800, I was looking for the wheel, but it seems to be replaced with the trackball, it plays video, just not really read to invest $349
    Last edited by DaThunder; 05-09-2007 at 11:05 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12