Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I've been trying to get ringtones 4 a while I had no idea of the ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

stripclubm no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    4014395A

Re: 7100i voice ringtones

Advertisement

I've been trying to get ringtones 4 a while I had no idea of the problem

tombaby no está en línea Stack level 2

lol..... nextel is so full of it ..... i look at my calendar everyday so i can switch carriers ..... us nextel customers spend the most ...and receive the least !!!!
    blackberry....... what else ?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

lol..... nextel is so full of it ..... i look at my calendar everyday so i can switch carriers ..... us nextel customers spend the most ...and receive the least !!!!
    I have 4 phones on an account with Nextel. Each phone receives 300 outgoing minutes, free incoming calls, nationwide walkie-talkie, nationwide long distance, unlimited nights & weekends at 7pm, free mobile 2 mobile, free voicemail, caller id....should I go on? I pay less than $200/month.

These are on my personal account and I receive a 15% discount for being a customer for a long time. I believe I am getting a good deal. I compared rates with other companies and I would not get as much as I do now for any cheaper.

I personally dont mind if someone talks bad about a cellular company, but when it comes to facts I am here to present them. Nextel is no more expensive than any other company out there. See here for the current rates.... http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ate_plans.html

i've been with them a while also ..... nextel is higher than most !!!! and the rates you have posted are sprint plans ..... no direct connect....

my bad bro...... i see where it says on the iden side

i pay 125.00 a month 1000 mins free mobile 2 mobile ..... nights & weekends 7-7 and unlimited blackberry 39.00 = 125.00 a month .....where am i going wrong ? and i have a razr with cingular 50.00 a month 700 mins with rollover

evilsandwich no está en línea Stack level 1

local promotion in washington the northwest is unlimited for $99 with nextel. doesnt come with long distance tho, that would be $29.99 extra.

But.. I'm on the best rate plan of all... 3000 min, unlimited txt, VM, CID, 500NW, unlimited walkie talkie... all for $25/month but of course I'm a nextel dealer, so it helps.. Hell, I actually pay $0/month.. the store pays for my phone heh heh.. oh, and unlimited BB email+web is $15/month on top of that.

amandarust no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2447fd7b

Just 2 let yall know... I have a 7100i with Nextel and I used OS Upgrade (just click here < https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...D70177A&step=4 > and go threw the questions and download it 2 your BB threw the Desktop Manager..) and now I have voice/real music ringtones.. but I still cant use mp3. I have 2 use .wav ringtones, but they sound just the same 2 me... Im not sure what the difference is, but I have the actual songs as ringtones, and thats all I really wanted. Now I can say I like my phone.... If you need help downloading the OS Upgrade go here... http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...s_upgrade.html
    My BB info~

T-Mobile
    Red BB Pearl 8100

OS- 4.2.1.107

MsBigBone no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    21E53E0l

Hello, Amanda

I'm a little puzzel, after downloading the new os, then what's next? Do I exact all wav file to my 7100i to get the wav rigntone?
    Ms.BigBone

amandarust no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2447fd7b
    If you already added the OS upgrade to your Blackberry then your ready to save .wav ringtones.. Go here and look threw the ringtones posted and make sure you click on 1 that says it's a .wav file because if it doesn't say it then it's usualy a mp3 file.. (all the ringtones I've requested on there are .wav if you might like some of them..) and if you don't find the song your looking for then you can just post the request and someone will usualy posts it up soon after.. You'll get how it works after you go here and look around.. Also if you do make a request *make sur* you say you need the song in .WAV form!! Here's the link..

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/21680-official_ringtone_thread_2_a.html#post353298

Hope this helps..

Quote Originally Posted by MsBigBone
    Hello, Amanda

I'm a little puzzel, after downloading the new os, then what's next? Do I exact all wav file to my 7100i to get the wav rigntone?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12