Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by manx driver ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Have you tried to send then an ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

boxaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A5KM341T

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by manx driver View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Have you tried to send then an email? As far as FedEx-USPS goes, I just got a USPS shipment from newegg.com. They have a contract with DHL, and DHL takes the items for delivery through USPS and puts them into the postal system. I have ordered at least 20 items from woot.com in the last 3 or 4 years (everything from a computer to SD chips, a camera, toys, tools; you name it!). So far I've never had a problem. Sounds like you just did, so contact them...
    I shot them an email around the same time I posted here. From my understanding I probably won't hear from them until tomorrow or something.

manx driver no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    boxaberry, I hope you've heard back from Woot. My 3 chips arrived apparently on Saturday at my office address, and I got them this morning -- all ok! I'd like to know how Woot handles your problem, so please post or you can PM or PIN me too.

PIN/ID
    A5KM341T

Thumbs up Disappointed, yet Satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by manx driver View Post
    boxaberry, I hope you've heard back from Woot. My 3 chips arrived apparently on Saturday at my office address, and I got them this morning -- all ok! I'd like to know how Woot handles your problem, so please post or you can PM or PIN me too.
    I think Woot takes care of business. Though not exactly what I'd hoped for, satisfaction ensues. Here's a copy of the email -

We apologize for the condition of your package. Unfortunately we no longer have the cards in stock to ship a replacement order to you. So we have issued a complete refund back to your account. Please allow 5 to 7 business days for the credit to post. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
    Rae
    ------------------- Original Message -------------------
    Sent: 10/25/2008
    To: Service; Woot Member Services
    Subject: No Merchandise Included?, case # W-204569-H9HN
    Hello,

I’ve recently purchased three 4GB MicroSD cards from y’all. Unfortunately – all I received was an empty envelope. I have attempted to contact the shipping company to no avail. I’ll try again tomorrow, but figured I should bring this matter to your attention anyways. I was notified of its delivery today 18:37CST with a phone call from my mother; and the stated time of delivery on the tracking site is 15:31CST. I’m in Ottawa, Ontario at the moment and am extremely disappointed in the way USPS/SmartPost/FedEx/whatever has handled this, as I have been swindled. First, I thought I was only going to have to wait just a week before I could get my grimy hands on them – seems I might not at all.

Frustrated,

Khaled Elkurdi
    Order # 24633859

white2003 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Mine has been sitting in MARTINSBURG, WV since the 25th...

InfinityPlayer no está en línea Stack level 3

Let me hear you say WOOT WOOT LOL

I got my 4GB card in the mail today, and it works in my BB. The Media Card section of the options on my BB said it contains 3.6GB of free space. Which is a LOT better than what i had before. I have a strange feeling that this will take a little longer to fill up than my previous card, which was only a 1GB.
    Define irony: A bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song that was sung by a band that got killed on a plane. - By a man who is in a movie about those very idiots dancing on the plane he was on.

monilovesedmond no está en línea Stack level 3
    Got two last week and they work great!! Thanks for the heads up on this fantastic deal.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    A5KM341T

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    Got mine last night. All worked good, even in my digital camera with adaptor.

christopher24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3058f32c
    where did you guys find it on woot? i cant seem to find it anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by christopher24 View Post
    The product or the tracking number?

It arrived and I just copied everything from my 2GB to it. yay

InfinityPlayer no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by christopher24 View Post
    I think it might be too late, Chris. It was a special offer that Woot.com were doing as a one day only promotion. But, keep checking the website cos they may bring it up again.
    Define irony: A bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song that was sung by a band that got killed on a plane. - By a man who is in a movie about those very idiots dancing on the plane he was on.

bboyPHOENIX no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24aa5cd9
    I finally got mine in last night, I was starting to get a little worried. Already got 2.2 gigs used, and over a gig and a half left, and thats almost my whole music collection! Thanks for the info on this one!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123