Does anyone have any thoughts on a good 2.5 mm headphone adaptor? I've looked a ... BlackBerry Multimedia forum

mcgowan08 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

2.5 mm headphone adaptor

Advertisement

Does anyone have any thoughts on a good 2.5 mm headphone adaptor? I've looked a Radio Shack and Circuit City and wasn't able to find one. I've heard people have had problems with some adaptors causing audio to play out of one side of the headset (my guess is these people accidentally bought a mono adaptor which I did see at Radio Shack). Has anyone found a good one?
    PIN - 24053627

jizital no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 2.5 mm headphone adaptor

i would go with the seidio ones, i got an adapter from radio shack and it wasnt the right one so i am just going to order one off of the seidio website.

mcgowan08 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by jizital
    i would go with the seidio ones, i got an adapter from radio shack and it wasnt the right one so i am just going to order one off of the seidio website.
    Sounds good, maybe I'll give the Seidio one a shot.
    PIN - 24053627

PicassoLSUS no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A3371F

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Target has a good one that includes a mic, pause button and a retractable flat cord. Brand is like talk wireless or something, for 14.99. I use it and it works great.

Anthonyx66 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask4it

We deff have to find a solution to this problem i have my bluetooth headhones that i will use for now with the wire included to get the stereo sound, right now im currently doing the browser trick but the music does not sounds good, and just like you guys Radio Shack is not what it use to be they didnt have an adaptro and this guy sold me a mono saying it would work and just like you guys are saying sound in only one side, i was really pissed off.

Do you guys think that the A2Dp problem can be fixed with an software update or perhaps if they sold a little adaptor or somethign , i dont know lol I need good quality music right AWAY !!! LOL

howdini no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EBDAC5

The Target & BestBuy ones with the retractable flat cord do NOT deliver stereo from the Pearl, only mono. The Seidio is the only adapter I've found that works correctly. I also highly recommend Sennheiser MM50 earbuds: they're amazing, no adapter needed.

Gundy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E4F5C6
    Quote Originally Posted by howdini
    The Target & BestBuy ones with the retractable flat cord do NOT deliver stereo from the Pearl, only mono. The Seidio is the only adapter I've found that works correctly. I also highly recommend Sennheiser MM50 earbuds: they're amazing, no adapter needed.
    Those sennheiser ear buds come in 2.5mm? If so where can I pick some up?

atr1177 no está en línea Stack level 1

Adaptor on shopblackberry.com

Hi, I had alot of trouble with this too, especially with the radioshack adaptors, so I just went to blackberry.com to see if anyone else did and I found they sell adaptors on their "official site." Its 14.95 plus like 9dollars of shipping (DHL) which is a rip off but whatever at least I know it will work, and if it doesn't well I'm not sure what will.

PS: Sorry I forgot to add the site its shopblackberry.com, its their official site they link off blackberry.com, just go to blackberry.com go to individuals, then accessories or bypass that and go to shopblackberry.com
    Last edited by atr1177; 04-07-2008 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Adding webaddress