Does anyone know if someone has created a "Zen-style" theme for the 72xx series or ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

jlesh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D95340

Zen Theme for 72xx

Advertisement

Does anyone know if someone has created a "Zen-style" theme for the 72xx series or if someone has adapted the Zen theme from the 8700 to work on the 72xx series? I could swear I came across something like that the other day while searching for something else and now can't find it. But my eyes or brain may have been playing tricks on me after browsing for a while. Thanks.

CAPONE no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    300C099E

Re: Zen Theme for 72xx

I'm not sure, but try this site... http://www.mobile41.com/Themes.htm

JadedBerry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    203B4165

We were just talking about that the other day, maybe that's what you saw? I don't know about a zen style theme, but unless something changed in last 24 hours, no one has been able to adapt the 8700 Zen theme for our 72xx series... *sobbing hysterically*... kidding (about the sobbing). I'm sure someone with talent could create a close proximate (my god is that a word??) to the Zen Theme, but seeing as I've never seen one, I can't even begin to imagine.

Jade
    One out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Only Plazmic, or some other RIM Development Partner can create the ZEN theme format. It requires APIs that are not available to the General Public. Plazmic could include this type theme in a future release of the PTB, but I wouldn't want to guess if it will be in the next one. I'm not a fan of the ZEN layout, but I wouldn't mind if they included the Banner layout in the the PTB.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles