Have a 7290. I was in my phone book and just clicked "view" to view ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

DaveGled no está en línea Stack level 1

Zapped BB?????

Advertisement

Have a 7290. I was in my phone book and just clicked "view" to view an address. The screen went blank, the hourglass started turning and turning, and turning. Every now and then I get a rectangular boxe that appears with just the letter "e" and underneath it the word "reset". The red light on top occassionally will flash on for a while, then back off. None of the buttons seem to work. I've removed the battery and replaced it.

Has it died? It's only 16 months old........

~Dave

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Zapped BB?????

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ First try wiping and reloading the newest version of the device operatng system. Not sure what that is though.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ If you happen to run into the problem where your PC doesn't recognize the BB, the fix is here http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...uter_wont.html

It's now showing "device error 106". From what I've seen online looking that error up, it's some sort of graphics device error.

I take it all my appointments and addresses are lost? I don't normally sync it with my desktop, so there really is no backup there for me to retrieve from.