What available free software is there for viewing just standard .jpg/.bmp file types for the ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

otisdr no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Viewing Attachments

Advertisement

What available free software is there for viewing just standard .jpg/.bmp file types for the 7290, not sure how to get (individual) install of the Enterprise Server Icon/program on my 7290. Just looking for 2-3 links that will auto display/open/show attachments (pictures) So I can view pics (jpg / bmp) on my 7290 Blackberry, THANKS! Or if anyone can send a link or the file for the Enterprise Server software, when it was installed (not sure how it disappeared) it seemed to automatically show attachments and let you (open/click) them. THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Viewing Attachments

otisdr, Welcome to PinStack.

I'm confused here, You should be able to open most attachements, especially pics in your email.

The Enterprise Server does not run on a BB, or on a users PC. It runs on a Server in conjunction with an email server. Are you talking about Desktop Manager?

Are you talking about transfering images from your PC to your BB by USB? Are you talking about not being able to find the Pictures App Icon on your BB?

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: Viewing Attachments

welcome to pinstack

Any idea on why my 7290 only shows the (The Message is ready to be sent with the following file or Link attachments) ,
    never shows the file so I can open it, is there a setting that needs to be checked/unchecked, I am not tied to any company server it's just my personal tmobile 7290 and it doesn't show pics as I see other people's do.
    You showed to be advanced so I am picking your brain. thanks!

I am not tied to any corporate server or anything, just my personal Blackberry 7290 that I thought was able to open pictures if sent as an attachment, is there a setting that is checked/unchecked that I need to change or some software that I am missing? thanks

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    otisdr,

I have never seen this problem. Go to Options/Advanced Options/Applications, do you see an app listed as BlackBerry Attachment Service? If so, Open the menu and select View Properties. How many modules are listed?

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

there are 3 modules showing 1 bb docview 2 bb browser plugin docview 3bb docview image

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Those are the three that I have also. I don't know what to say, other than to call your Carrier Customer Care and ask for the Blackberry support. Explain the problem and ask that they make sure your account is priovisioned correctly for receiving Attachments.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

I'll do that! thanks