Hello everyone. I'm new here and am asking this question on behalf of my supervisor. ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

ontcorn no está en línea Stack level 1

Syncronization issues....

Advertisement

Hello everyone. I'm new here and am asking this question on behalf of my supervisor.

Here's the history... He ran into an issue where Outlook wouldn't send/receive....... long story short, we found out his outlook.pst file had reached it's limitation. So, we got everything back to normal, but, before he asked for my help, he did an upgrade to Outlook in hopes that that would fix the problem. We fixed it another way.

As a result, now, though, when he tries to sync his bb, the process stops when it tries to sync the calendar. The microsoft error message window pops up and the process quits.

In so doing, the software shuts down, but the blackberry still thinks it is synchronizing and gets hung up.

We tried reinstalling the bb software, and it still does the same thing.

Has anyone come across this or know how to fix it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    [FONT=Arial][/FONT]

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Syncronization issues....

Welcome to pinstack!

As a result, now, though, when he tries to sync his bb, the process stops when it tries to sync the calendar. The microsoft error message window pops up and the process quits.
    What is the exact error message(s)

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

ontcorn, Welcome to PinStack. Is this on BES or not? If the latter, have you tried a complete re-install of the Desktop Manager Software? Or at least completely deleting the intellisync settings and re-establishing them?

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

ontcorn no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello everyone, ontcorn again....

Well, I guess we resolved the problem - apparently when he performed an upgrade to Outlook, in turn, we had to do an upgrade to his BB software - this resolved the problem.

Now, though, his Blackberry Redirector software (which starts up automatically) is taking longer than he would like and he'd like to shut this off - any idea how to do this?