Hello everyone -- question for the resident experts, and remember, this comes from the ultimate ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

Tech Idiot no está en línea Stack level 3

"Syncing" address book

Advertisement

Hello everyone -- question for the resident experts, and remember, this comes from the ultimate "Tech Idiot", LOL. So, my BB and my Lotus notes are mirror images for e-mail (yes, I am forced into using Lotus notes). Seems to work pretty well. It also works fairly well -- not as good -- with my calendar. There's a few bumps in the road, but for the most part, it's OK.

My problem lies with my address book. They don't seem to be syncing. I do the "syncronize address book" thing under "actions" in my Lotus notes -- but, when I make changes on the BB, they don't seem to take effect back in Lotus notes. Does one override the other? Can there be a true sync or does one have to override? What should I do if I make some changes on my BB while I am out of the office, in front of a client, etc.?

Thank you in advance.

Eric

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Tech Idiot no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: "Syncing" address book

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    Do you still need help with this?

Are you using BES?
    Yes, I still need help and thank you very much! Yes, I/we are using BES. It's offsite and handled, administered, etc. by our "home office"

Thanks again.

Eric