Hi all, new here. This site is a great resource I tried searching about someone ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

sor609 no está en línea Stack level 1

strange BB messenger problem

Advertisement

Hi all, new here. This site is a great resource

I tried searching about someone having problems using BB messenger with people in Europe but didn't find anything.
    I have a 7290 with Cingular (at&t) and installed the messenger myself. Added a friend who has service with Sprint and it works fine.
    Tried adding a friend with service in Europe (T-Mobile in Croatia) and he gets the request and approves but I never get the approval back. He tried sending me a PIN SMS and I never got it either.

Anyone with similar issues or who knows what might be wrong? Cingular blocking incoming PIN messages from overseas? I seriously doubt the problem is on his end.
    Does it matter if BB messenger versions are different? Not sure what he's got.
    Thanks

Felixtc no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: strange BB messenger problem

Welcome to the Stacks Sor609

I have one or two friends in England and Africa and I have only come across this issue once and I just deleted their name from my address book and bb messenger and waited from them to send me a request after that I haven't had a issue since.

sor609 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: strange BB messenger problem

Quote Originally Posted by Felixtc
    Welcome to the Stacks Sor609

I have one or two friends in England and Africa and I have only come across this issue once and I just deleted their name from my address book and bb messenger and waited from them to send me a request after that I haven't had a issue since.
    I'll try that and see if it works. Thanks for the tip.