I dont know if alot of people still use this blackberry but I just upgraded ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

bbballer no está en línea Stack level 2

some help with 7280

Advertisement

I dont know if alot of people still use this blackberry but I just upgraded the blackberry to 4.0.2.93 on the handheld and 4.1 is the desktop version i guess and I also downloaded the berry pix 2.0 trial but now it doesnt want to sync up for some weird reason its not installing before I upgraded to 4.0.2 it was showing up but when I tried to load pics it kept on saying processing and it wouldnt let me pick any pics to load up. Also for some weird reason the brickbreaker game doesnt fuction I highlight it and click it it just takes me to the screen that tells you how to play the game but doesnt actually start the game any help?
    Last edited by bbballer; 09-15-2006 at 04:55 PM.

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: some help with 7280

hang on there bbballer. I am sure we will get you some help with your problem soon...
    SP[B]
    Sportin a kBerry Curve

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

bbballer, I'm guessing that the problem with berrypix is that you're running low on memory. I don't really know how large either the OS or BerryPix are but you're really limited on the 7280 with it's 16MB memory.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

bbballer no está en línea Stack level 2

ok thanks what about brickbreaker

colabnet no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by bbballer
    I dont know if alot of people still use this blackberry but I just upgraded the blackberry to 4.0.2.93 on the handheld and 4.1 is the desktop version i guess and I also downloaded the berry pix 2.0 trial but now it doesnt want to sync up for some weird reason its not installing before I upgraded to 4.0.2 it was showing up but when I tried to load pics it kept on saying processing and it wouldnt let me pick any pics to load up. Also for some weird reason the brickbreaker game doesnt fuction I highlight it and click it it just takes me to the screen that tells you how to play the game but doesnt actually start the game any help?
    Rcbjr is likely right about suggesting low available memory as the problem you are experiencing with BrickBreaker and Berry Pix 2.0.

You could try removing some old emails, calendar entries etc. and also try a reboot to see if this clears up the needed memory.

You can also check your Handheld's event log using the ALT LGLG key combination (hold the ALT while entering LGLG into the BlackBerry keypad). If you see entries there like Out Of Memory Java Exceptions then you will know for sure that this is the problem.

If you need further help, be sure to check out our website below.

Regards,
    Rick
    Collaborative Network Technologies Inc.
    http://www.colabnet.com
    55 Bond Street, Suite 103,
    St. John's, NL
    A1C 1S9

eyodis no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    200DD3C2

Lightbulb Re: brick breaker

Quote Originally Posted by bbballer
    Also for some weird reason the brickbreaker game doesnt fuction I highlight it and click it it just takes me to the screen that tells you how to play the game but doesnt actually start the game any help?
    Hi bbballer, I just played a couple games of brickbreaker. It always takes you to the instructions page first and then you have to click on your dial again to pull up the menu. Choose "New Game" and play. You might have already done this, but I couldn't tell by your original post.

Hope something works for you... -eyodis