Results 1 to 7 of 7

Where do I whether I want to show my number as restricted on 7290... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

  1. #1
    PapaMag's Avatar
    PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Posts
    5,722

    Restricted call display

    Advertisement



    Where do I whether I want to show my number as restricted on 7290

  2. #2
    JDWired's Avatar
    JDWired no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    3156B31E
    Posts
    663

    Re: Restricted call display

    Goto your phone screen, hit the track wheel and goto General Options and set Show Number to NO.
    Search Flex - Directory of SEO Services

  3. #3
    PapaMag's Avatar
    PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Posts
    5,722

    Re: Restricted call display

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thanks

  4. #4
    CoolFinalFan's Avatar
    CoolFinalFan no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    951

    Re: Restricted call display

    I believe that's the same thing as restricting your identity!

  5. #5
    Rcbjr's Avatar
    Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    Join Date
    May 2006
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Posts
    14,848

    Re: Restricted call display

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno84
    Goto your phone screen, hit the track wheel and goto General Options and set Show Number to NO.
    I don't think so. This just keeps it from showing on the Phone screen. To hide it from the receiving end, you need to go to Phone App/Options/General Options and set Restrict My Identity to Yes.

    Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

  6. #6
    CoolFinalFan's Avatar
    CoolFinalFan no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    951

    Arrow Re: Restricted call display

    Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr
    I don't think so. This just keeps it from showing on the Phone screen. To hide it from the receiving end, you need to go to Phone App/Options/General Options and set Restrict My Identity to Yes.

    Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    Oh yeah...that's rite! Wasn't thinking strait, got a ear and sinus infection!

  7. #7
    Rcbjr's Avatar
    Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    Join Date
    May 2006
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Posts
    14,848

    Re: Restricted call display

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolFinalFan
    Oh yeah...that's rite! Wasn't thinking strait, got a ear and sinus infection!
    No Problem, your forgiven.

    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •