Is it possible to transfer .doc/.pdf files on the 7290 using the data cable I ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

jbullfrog88 no está en línea Stack level 1

is it possible to transfer .doc/.pdf files on the 7290 using the data cable

Advertisement

Is it possible to transfer .doc/.pdf files on the 7290 using the data cable

I desperately want to use my 7290 as an ebook reader. Is there ANY way that I can get the computer the recognize the bb as a drive? There is 32mb of space that I would love to fill...

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    I think if you enable mass storage mode your computer should recognize it as a drive.
    (I don't know much about the 7290) does it have an expandable media card slot?

if so you should be able to save those files to the card and use docs to go to read them.
    I may be wrong but I think that should work. anyone else have any ideas?
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    i don't think it has an expandable memory slot and therefore wouldn't have a mass storage mode.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

jbullfrog88 no está en línea Stack level 1
    yeah, there is no option for mass storage mode. I have been searching 2 days for a third party app that would allow for me to transfer .doc/.pdf files using the data cable, but I have come up with absolutely nothing.

This really stinks. The 7290 has been out for a while. One would have thought that some sort of app would have been developed for this purpose already.