I am looking for a nice holster for my 7250 to replace the OEM holster. ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

mcashman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32ae5c7c

Need a nice holster 7250

Advertisement

I am looking for a nice holster for my 7250 to replace the OEM holster. I was looking for something relatively cheap that is not bulky, yet is still rugged. I would like to get something that will hold my BB in place so that it will not fall out as easily. It keeps falling out of the holster when getting in/out of my car and at other times and am afraid one of these times I will lose it. I also don't want to feel like I've got a 5 lb weight strapped to my waist. Didn't find much help when searching the forums here. Any suggestions?

evilcaptain no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Need a nice holster 7250

I personally used this leather swivel holster when I had a 7290.

http://www.yourwirelesssource.com/bu...cessory/260735

It was a nice little holster. WHen I first used it, it was a little tough pulling the bb out because it was so snug. After a few times it got easier. It has the sleeper function as well.

PIN/ID
    32ae5c7c

Thanks for the quick response, one question though. It doesn't look to have a snap on top. Does it do a good job of holding the blackberry in place. My main complaint with the OEM holster is that the BlackBerry seems to fall out every so often and that's what I want to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by evilcaptain
    I personally used this leather swivel holster when I had a 7290.

It was a nice little holster. WHen I first used it, it was a little tough pulling the bb out because it was so snug. After a few times it got easier. It has the sleeper function as well.

db869 no está en línea Stack level 2

shopblackberry.com has some nice horizontal and rugged holsters for your 7250. Go to their web site and look at the accessories available for the 7250. If it isn't here then you won't find it for your BlackBerry.

CAPONE no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    300C099E

Never bought anything here myslef, but www.BBERRY.com has a HUGE selection of holsters, cases, water-proof carriers, and screen protectors.

PIN/ID
    32ae5c7c

Thanks for the help. I think I'm gonna try the Prima case with the flip top and belt clip. I'll let you know how it works.

Poopyshoe no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    203D5238

Ya same problem here and I got another case but it allows buttons to be pressed if you bend over or anything Not much at BB.com for the 7290. Also I find the magnet for the sleep mode drains the battery? Im gonna try a side case that i saw on ebay