I apologize if its a dumb question but i am thinking of buying a 7730 ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

ToY9CiTo no está en línea Stack level 2

Latest OS for Tmobile 7730..4.1..

Advertisement

I apologize if its a dumb question but i am thinking of buying a 7730 as a backup phone instead of the 7230 just because of the larger LCD on the 7730 as it seems from reviews that the keyboard and everything internally is the same on both 7230 & 7730 models.

I wanted to know is there a 4.1 OS upgrade that adds the bb messenger and all the other cool features i enjoyed on my 7520 and my 7290 blackberries ? thanks in advanced and btw i did search on the forum before i posted this question but there is hardly any information at all on these models..

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Latest OS for Tmobile 7730..4.1..

Good question. As far as I know 4.0 is the latest you can use. Our Stack Pro Erica she's done a lot with that series and may be able to confirm.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

hydn is correct, the 7730 is an older, 16Mb memory model and will not accept 4.1.x.xxx

You will probably be disappointed with it.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

You will be disappointed with it. I have one sitting in my room collecting dust. I was able to put BB Messenger, The OZ client bundle (Yahoo, AIM, MSN and ICQ), RIM's versions of Yahoo and Google Talk messengers, and a couple games on it but that's all I could do with it.