After the updating of OS (4.2.2) i didn`t see the ICON of BB Browser & ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

denzil no está en línea Stack level 1

Post Internet Browser

Advertisement

After the updating of OS (4.2.2) i didn`t see the ICON of BB Browser & Internet Browser ?
    i also Restore my Backup. i don`t want to send Service Book, bcz its my friend`s Device.
    How can i Fix it ?

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1

Re: Internet Browser

Quote Originally Posted by denzil
    After the updating of OS (4.2.2) i didn`t see the ICON of BB Browser & Internet Browser ?
    i also Restore my Backup. i don`t want to send Service Book, bcz its my friend`s Device.
    How can i Fix it ?
    Welcome to Pinstack,

Well best bet is to resend your service books other wise just install the backup from before you you upgraded OS's.

First you can try hitting your BB button and click on show all and see if it's hidden. I doubt it but worth a try.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Internet Browser

This may not work for you but try Options/Advanced Options/Host Routing Table and select register Now from the Menu.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

denzil no está en línea Stack level 1

Post Re: Internet Browser

When i upgrade and then restore the application the Interner Browser and BB Browser option doesn`t appear.
    Also when i install the application the "browser" highlight doesn`t appear in Application Loader.
    I also Remove/Reinstall/Modify the Desktop Manager 4.2.1 and 4.2.2

When i upgrade and then restore the application the Interner Browser and BB Browser option doesn`t appear.
    Also when i install the application the "browser" highlight doesn`t appear in Application Loader.
    I also Remove/Reinstall/Modify the Desktop Manager 4.2.1 and 4.2.2.

Attachment 4997
    Last edited by denzil; 07-11-2007 at 04:05 AM.