Cant get my blackberry to reconize usb only com 3. In addition cant get my ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

twillingham no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240C83A8

Help with Vista and Blackberry 7520

Advertisement

Cant get my blackberry to reconize usb only com 3. In addition cant get my blackberry software to reconize my device although it is connected and wont install device driver. When I insert disk windows vista says it cant install the driver. Anybody having problems with Vista

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Help with Vista and Blackberry 7520

I am going to guess that maybe because Vista isn't out and available for everyone the programs might not work with it.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

I will have to support melissaox with that. I have vista and i have not been able to connect my 7100i either. We are going to have to wait a bit longer till it's final release and or till RIM and others release drivers that will support vista. I'm using RC2 in the event thats different than your version.

On another note tho? I love Vista it's gonna be great when it's full release is out.

bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Melissa nailed it. Additionally, BB does not recognize Office 2007 either.

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

I just ran the VISTA "Upgrade Advisor"...it looks for the ability of your current OS to support the demands of VISTA. Mine was fine (Microsoft Media Center) with the exception of a few programs, and one of those was the BB Manager. It let me know before even attempting to download that I would have problems with it.

Here's a link to check your system: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...26&clcid=0x409