Have a customer that has a Nextel 7520 and a telenav acc that he's had ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

kreesedup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bc9b43

Help With i7520 Telenav

Advertisement

Have a customer that has a Nextel 7520 and a telenav acc that he's had for over 2yrs. He has not been able to access it over this time . I had his pw rest and he's still having problems. Says it's giving him an error something about firewall settings? I know it's kinda vauge I'm stumped being that I don't have the device in hand and it's been about 2yrs since I've had one. Said he'd also contacted tech support, after 2-3 hrs of transfers he got brushed off they sent him a pdf about firewall settings/ pref's.
    "This life almost didn't happen"

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    Hey there, have the customer reset his firewall. Also have him call 18662751072 for iDEN BlackBerry Support.

PIN/ID
    30bc9b43
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~How do we reset firewall? Like I said its kinda tough because I don't physically have the phone. He's about two hrs away I really donr want to have to drive out to do this

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    Have them go to options, security, firewall... That is how its done on my BB, it may be slightly different on yours, but the # provided can certainly provide instructions. Good luck.

Mike-TeleNav no está en línea Stack level 1
    cp6169 - your suggestion about reseting the firewall was well said and is a common troubleshooting technique here at TeleNav, Inc.

kreesedup - did your user call 888-353-6284 option 3 using the affected Blackberry or from a separate phone line?

PIN/ID
    30bc9b43
    Thx very much for your input! Didn't have the direct line hate having to explain things 10 diff times just to be transfered...UFF!
    "This life almost didn't happen"