Hi there I just got a replacement for my bb with the new software v4.1.0.273 ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

JOLUPEGU no está en línea Stack level 1

Question HELP WITH BB 7520

Advertisement

Hi there I just got a replacement for my bb with the new software v4.1.0.273
    The old one had thev4.0.2.37 soft.
    my problem is that in the new does not show the "saved messages" folder in the home screen; Ican only get to this folder trough the "messages" folder and the select "view saved mesages" .
    Is there a way that I can put this folder in the home screen as it was on the previous soft?
    I save many messages daily and I would like to see on the main screen.
    Thanks in advance
    Jose

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: HELP WITH BB 7520

JOLUPEGU, Welcome to Pinstack. I'm sorry but I don't know of anyway to get this back on the homescreen. There may be a 3rd party App that will do it, but I don't know of one. How ever not all is lost. When in the Messages App initall list press the "v" key. This is a shortcut to to the Saved Messages Folder.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

The new 4.1 OS took away the ability to view saved messages on the homescreen. If you decide to switch to the 7100 where the shortcuts dont work here is a workaround for saved messages. Go into messages, click trackwheel and you will see saved messages. I never had 4.0 OS so it doesnt bother me to do the extra steps.

dswaid no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

if you upgrade your desktop manager and download 4.1 from nextel you should see your messages on home screen i upgraded and it works great