I need to know if i can recieve picture text messaging on my blackberry rim ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

novaD91 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Help! for my blackberry rim 7230

Advertisement

I need to know if i can recieve picture text messaging on my blackberry rim 7230 and also if i can use my own picture as my wallpaper? Your help will be appreciated..Thank you in advance.

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Here is the link to the Full Product Manual for your device.

I only glanced over it, but it doesn't look like you can do MMS messaging on your device. I may be wrong.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

novaD91 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thank you for your help!! i will check it out..

7230 cannot send/receive mms. There's a way to get pictures onto it to use as home screen pics, but it is complicated - it involves putting the picture on the internet, downloading device simulators, running the 7230 simulator, downloading the picture ota to the simulator, doing a backup of the simulator and then restoring that backup to the real 7230. It's pretty tricky, and the 7230 has only 16 meg of memory anyway . . . can be done, but definately not worth the effort.

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Stone View Post
    7230 cannot send/receive mms. There's a way to get pictures onto it to use as home screen pics, but it is complicated - it involves putting the picture on the internet, downloading device simulators, running the 7230 simulator, downloading the picture ota to the simulator, doing a backup of the simulator and then restoring that backup to the real 7230. It's pretty tricky, and the 7230 has only 16 meg of memory anyway . . . can be done, but definately not worth the effort.
    LoL... I lost you at "but its complicated"
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan