I bought a BB on Ebay and they said it was ready for alltel service...it's ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

ashleydianne no está en línea Stack level 1

Help..bb 7250

Advertisement

I bought a BB on Ebay and they said it was ready for alltel service...it's not... It's on the verizon network. How can I get my phone on the alltel network. I was on the phone for 2 hours with alltel and they could never get my BB to show a connection to my computer. I can call and text on my BB, but I have no internet...because in the HRT it has verizon.... I just wiped it clean again and it's not showing verizon so what do I do...I'm so lost...

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Help..bb 7250

Hi there. So Alltel activated the BB for you? I wasnt aware they would allow a different carrier's device on their network.

well EBAY told me it was an alltel phone, but I don't think it is because when I go into the HRT Editor it says Verizon...and alltel has added the BB service to my account, but my phone won't connect??? Any ideas???

when I registered now...the stupid verizon crap came back on Is my phone a lost cause?