I have a user that we set up and activated on the company BES. She ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

mcashman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32ae5c7c

Help, 7750 sends but wont receive

Advertisement

I have a user that we set up and activated on the company BES. She is using a Verizon 7750. Her old 7750 device quit working and somehow she convinced Verizon to replace it rather than upgrading to a 7250 or 71XX. The problem is that after registering on the BES, she is able to send email, but is not receiving. When I send her a message, it goes to her GroupWise inbox, but never makes it to her device. She is able to send/receive pin/sms messages, send emails and make phone calls. We are running BES 4.0 SP3, and have had no issues with anyone else's device. I have tried deleting her from the BES and re-activating her, pulling out and reseating the battery and had no luck. I did a search, but got no results. I'm out of ideas and have heard the 7750's can be buggy. Any ideas? Thanks!

Treo700 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Help, 7750 sends but wont receive

Have her login to to her BIS account and resend the service books or have VZN push then down to the unit. That does the trick sometimes. Another option is Options --> Host Routing Tables --> Click --> Register Now.

mcashman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32ae5c7c

Re: Help, 7750 sends but wont receive

Thanks for the suggestion. What we finally determined to be the issue is that she had her mailbox hidden within a subfolder within her GW mailbox so the BB was not seeing the mailbox. When we moved it back to where it should be, everything worked fine.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b