I have a blackberry 7230 and need help quickly! I was syncing with my PC ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

j.mitchell no está en línea Stack level 1

Help!!!

Advertisement

I have a blackberry 7230 and need help quickly! I was syncing with my PC and everything seemed fine, but the when the BB restarted JVM error 102 and under it says Reset. I click reset but it just comes back up. I tried taking out the battery and letting it boot that way and I tried pushing the reset button on the back but still all I get is that message. Can someone please help me fix it?

juwaack68 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    400D8B1C

Re: Help!!!

In my experience (I support a lot of Blackberry devices), the JVM 102 is an error that requires you to either reload the OS or replace the device.

I've reloaded the OS on devices that have had this happen, and they will work for a while, but then the error comes back 99% of the time and I wind up replacing the device.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Help!!!

J.mitchell, if you click on the JVM 102 link in my signature, it will guide you through the steps needed to get your blackberry back up and running. Be sure to follow the instructions precisely and let us know how you make out.