hey guys i am a 2 week old bb user meaning i have iden phones ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

teachme no está en línea Stack level 1

garmin mobile for 7520 need help

Advertisement

hey guys i am a 2 week old bb user meaning i have iden phones i still use only had this 7520 for about 2 weeks i have an app called garmin mobile for my i880 that is free from garmin but use's my data plan its a jad and jar i have used the converter on several porgrams that converts it to alx and cod files wokrs bout 90% of the time problem is garmin mobile isnt working when converted and all the garmin mobile programs i find for the 7520 want me to buy an adapter for my unit is there antoher way to use the jad and jar on my bb i dont have ota service i have internet and alot of apps work but not the bb browser so i cant install from a website. basically i am looking for a version of garmin mobile i can use on my bb and load with desktop manager and not have to add hardware to my bb thanks in advance for any help you can offer

Re: garmin mobile for 7520 need help

when i convert the app i have that i know works i get this error on my bb javax.microedition.media.manager not found

crutcherk no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3280610B

The 7520 has a gps radio built in. Why do you need the external Garmn device?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

not sure thats what i am seeing online i am looking for a garmin mobile app for the 7520 i can load with desktop manager. ihave garmin mobile jar and jad that works fine on my i880 and i860 with no extrenal device but i cant load ota and when i convert it useing the jar to alx program i get the error msg posted above

i am thinking you buy the device and they give you the version of garmin mobile for your bb with it i am just trying to find the software i am sure it will work without an add on as my 880 does just fine