I have a Blackberry 7250, which I upgraded to 4.1. I needed to wipe it ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

trainstation no está en línea Stack level 1

Did I just brick my blackberry?

Advertisement

I have a Blackberry 7250, which I upgraded to 4.1. I needed to wipe it so I used Jl Cmder on it and everything went smooth until very late in the OS reinstall process, where it gave me an error. Now DM or the apploader won't recognize it, even when i try to do the process where i remove the battery, put it back in and connect USB at red LED. I'm stuck with a 507 BB that doesn't get recognized by DM.
    Last edited by trainstation; 10-04-2008 at 09:40 PM.

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Same thing happened to me, when upgrading OS the Desktop Manager turns off your radio, try making sure your mobile network is on or off. Go to Options, Mobile Network, and check if it says Data Services is on of off. If it's off, switch it to on. If its on, you might have a brick on your hands
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

chuckymafia no está en línea Stack level 2
    Well even though DM doesn't recognize it RUN the Apploader Application and leave it like that and hit next, then a USB device pin will be shown and you can continue the process. Happened to me two nights ago and this always works with years of experience with blackberries.

trainstation no está en línea Stack level 1
    I fixed it. I'm not sure, but either I'm not clear enough or the first poster didn't read it at all: It's at a 507. I can't exactly go in to my options and turn the radio off when there isn't an OS.

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~no I had a similiar experience with similiar problems, that did it for me. But no I didn't comprehend you used Jl Cmder, which wipes everthing off the berry. So no I read it, just didn't pay attention, there's a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by trainstation View Post
    I fixed it. I'm not sure, but either I'm not clear enough or the first poster didn't read it at all: It's at a 507. I can't exactly go in to my options and turn the radio off when there isn't an OS.
    So, Trainstation, you're telling us that the problem is solved? Or are you still getting the 507 error?