I have gone through the threads and seem to not be able to find a ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

jaa18 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Copy Email attachments to laptop....

Advertisement

I have gone through the threads and seem to not be able to find a definitive answer to this scenario. When I travel, I carry my laptop and now a new 7290 BB. I will have emails sent to my business email that have attachments that I need to run on my laptop. I am hoping that I can receive the email on the BB and through the tether transfer the attachment to my laptop. Then, I would also need to transfer the file back to the BB to be emailed back out as an attachment. The BB and my Outlook on the laptop use the same account. I have the desktop manager 4.1.0.10. I am VERY new to the BB as I just got it last Saturday, so I am not familier with all aspects of it. Any assistance or guidance would be appreciated.

elrey718 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32B82A8F

Re: Copy Email attachments to laptop....

i dont know if u knw but whn u get an attachment u can go all the way down to where it says attachment and open it like tht. if it is a file that you cant open then u wld have to use ur laptop. all the new software now makes everything readable on ur blackberry

jaa18 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Copy Email attachments to laptop....

The attachments are 4 meg excel spreadsheets with tons of macros. I need to view the entire sheet and make changes and send off for further processing. In essence, looking at it on the BB is not an option. Thanks though.
    Never Underestimate The Power of Stupid People in Large Groups.