I am totally clueless on how/what features I can use on my BB7520 with Boost ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

monique_asia no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Completly new to Boost-Berry

Advertisement

I am totally clueless on how/what features I can use on my BB7520 with Boost service. I have downloaded Opra Mini by downloading it 1st to my comp then using the USB cord to download it on my phone. I've been using it this way for a couple weeks now and I'm ready to download/add more programs to my phone. Right now I only use it for phone/internet. I would like to download my gmail account program, chat programs, etc...basically whatever I can get, I'm open for any idea's that anyone has to offer. I've tried numerous times to download differnt programs but I keep getting a message saying something about "JAVA"??!?! If anyone can help me out...please feel free...THANX

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Completly new to Boost-Berry

I can't offer much help with a 7520. However if you have data there are probably programs out ther to download. Check out the BBshop above for some programs too.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr