Hi. So I got a VZW7250 on friday and put idokorro mobile ssh and jmirc. ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

dorqus no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23e2fc25

cant use internet apps after enterprise activation on 7250

Advertisement

Hi. So I got a VZW7250 on friday and put idokorro mobile ssh and jmirc. Both apps worked no problem. Then on sat. I had the enterprise activation done (hosted BES) and now I can't use those apps anymore. Our BES provider says that they are not blocking ports 22 or 6667, and I've reinstalled the apps, even reloaded the os on my BB to no avail. I tend to think its the BES server, but I'd love to be able to use those apps, esp the ssh client. Thanks is advance!

dorqus no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23e2fc25

Re: cant use internet apps after enterprise activation on 7250

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I should also mention that I've also tried midpssh and ramble IM and they don't work either. Thanks!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Welcome to Pinstack, dorqus. I'm not the BES expert here, but I have seen posts where it is necessary to ensure you BES Host must make sure MDS is active on your account. And the settings may be different with BES. I would call their customer support and have them review your settings. Hopefully someone more familiar with Hosted BES operations will see this and come to your aid.

Hope what little I have provided will help
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

TechieGirl no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~this might sound like a stupid suggestion. But make sure you have generated encryption keys for the device (3 in a row at the desktop preferrably) and then register. (Options, host routing table, click trackwheel then register).

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Here is a question for ya... how are they not working? Are you getting error messages at all. They will also help determine the solution for you.