i have a blackberry 7520 i bought it 4 super cheap and i turn it ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

killacam13 no está en línea Stack level 1

BLACKBERRy 7520 HELP

Advertisement

i have a blackberry 7520 i bought it 4 super cheap and i turn it on and i c a box (like a application box...or maybe even a boombox lol)...and in this boombox i c from left 2 right a circle square then triangle, this is inside a circle with a slash through it and under all this it says the numbers 507...it happenes wenever i turn on the phone...it goes to a hourglass and then transfers to this box...what can i do

P.S. i tried to update the OS...but gets 2 the rom part of the update, and loses connectivity...any suggestions!??! THANKS ALOT!

(maybe i need 2 wipe...i dont kno how to tho...i used jlcmder wiped and tried 2 turn on radio)
    the attachment iz a pik of it
    also the update box says this
    A fatal error has occurred while updating your device's software. Please try again.

Unable to communicate with the radio hardware. Please ensure that a charged battery is installed in the device and try the loading operation again. [P:0x0000000F]
    Last edited by killacam13; 06-26-2007 at 03:40 AM.

plz help...sorry 4 re-post

i have a blackberry 7520 i bought it 4 super cheap and i turn it on and i c a box (like a application box...or maybe even a boombox lol)...and in this boombox i c from left 2 right a circle square then triangle, this is inside a circle with a slash through it and under all this it says the numbers 507...it happenes wenever i turn on the phone...it goes to a hourglass and then transfers to this box...what can i do

P.S. i tried to update the OS...but gets 2 the rom part of the update, and loses connectivity...any suggestions!??! THANKS ALOT!

(maybe i need 2 wipe...i dont kno how to tho...i used jlcmder wiped and tried 2 turn on radio)
    A fatal error has occurred while updating your device's software. Please try again.

Unable to communicate with the radio hardware. Please ensure that a charged battery is installed in the device and try the loading operation again. [P:0x0000000F]
    Last edited by killacam13; 06-26-2007 at 03:40 AM.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: plz help...sorry 4 re-post

Quote Originally Posted by killacam13

Hey killacam, I would use the directions in this thread.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...uter_wont.html

Hopefully you can get it back up and running. Just read through it and follow the directions carefully it should get you up and running again.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Killacam, Reddog's link should work for you. Let us know how you make out.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

thanks alot

Re: BLACKBERRy 7520 HELP

thanks alot....but still no luck, i guess i have to call nextel...but im not sure what desktop software and handheld software is when it is mentioned in the first to steps...please clarify
    Last edited by killacam13; 06-26-2007 at 01:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by killacam13
    thanks alot....but still no luck, i guess i have to call nextel...but im not sure what desktop software and handheld software is when it is mentioned in the first to steps...please clarify
    Desktop software is the software on your computer that allows communication between your handheld and the computer through the USB. Handheld software is the software on your 7520 (it's Operating System).

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Stone
    Desktop software is the software on your computer that allows communication between your handheld and the computer through the USB. Handheld software is the software on your 7520 (it's Operating System).
    well i have desktop software but i dont think i have any handheld software...were can i get that...n maybe i need a new desktop software 2...thanks in advnce

also i cant use this because it ^^^ says to look in the temp files n i dont have anything like it asks on ma temp files -_-

:cry: :cry:

diabloboi87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31cdb8ca

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~go to nextels web page, select support, then blackberry solutions, on the right side look for the option to download software for the 7520 and 7100i.

My instructions my not be perfict as I'm not able to look at the web site but I'm rather sure that's how you go about it. This will get you the hand held os software.

yup i found that out and installed...still no luck tho...but now i found out how to bypass the 507...but now mid installation i get error 354...any help?...i feel like im beatin it!

i keep getting this error...do i have 2 hve the nextel sim in when i do it?...could the sim b the problem?...i have a boost simi in...n i dont even think iz activated...n it keeps sayin communication 2 the radio n all dis
    Last edited by killacam13; 06-28-2007 at 02:10 AM.