Hello, I have a user that does not have the invite attendee's option from the ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

admn2eng no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    300D9519

Blackberry 7290 not viewing invite attendees after scheduling a meeting.

Advertisement

Hello,
    I have a user that does not have the invite attendee's option from the menu, after creating meetings, from the BB 7290.
    User does have latest version of software for the handheld, and also for Desktop Manager.
    Just for kicks I removed his OS and Desktop software and re-installed both. I also removed the config files from RIM subfolder.
    User is on the BES by the way.
    Any suggestions?

tweber78 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    214b43dc

Re: Blackberry 7290 not viewing invite attendees after scheduling a meeting.

What app are you creating the meetings in?
    ~Tweber78~
    akatweber78@pinstack.com
    Pinstack.com – where Blackberry Professionals Connect!

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Does this affect any other users on the same BES server? We had this problem a long time ago and I thought it had something to do with the cdo.dll on the BES not being exactly the same as the cdo.dll on the Exchange server but it seems like that would affect everyone...

admn2eng no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    300D9519

I have not gotten any info regarding multiple users, just one. I replace his account on the BES and re-issued him his password, but still not getting that option.

App is MS 2003