Hi guys, I just got a blackberry 7230 from eBay and i just couldn't turn ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

gemni7 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Blackberry 7230, help plz

Advertisement

Hi guys,
    I just got a blackberry 7230 from eBay and i just couldn't turn it on. I have charged its battery but still i cant turn it on. when i plug usb cable i see the busy cursor rotating clockwise all the time. any idea????

d_fisher no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Blackberry 7230, help plz

You can try reloading the OS but more than likely you got a bad device.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Blackberry 7230, help plz

Quote Originally Posted by gemni7
    Hi guys,
    I just got a blackberry 7230 from eBay and i just couldn't turn it on. I have charged its battery but still i cant turn it on. when i plug usb cable i see the busy cursor rotating clockwise all the time. any idea????
    You may just need to wait a little longer. BBs cold-boot takes a LOT longer than a regular cell phone, so if you're used to a Nokia or some other brand lighting up quickly then have patience! I've never timed it, but I think the cold-boot on a 7230 is around three or four minutes. Try again and see what happens --

Also, if you charged the battery and you're only getting the hourglass when you plug in the USB, it may just be a poor battery.