Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

oki have the same problem...but... i have no phone icon and when i press the ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

armyastro no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Blackberry 7230

Advertisement

oki have the same problem...but... i have no phone icon and when i press the phone button..nothing happens. it also tries to connect to the network...does and then says "data connection refused"
    i was on the phone with t-mobile for over an hour and they cant figure it out either. i did software updates, checked hidden icons, dang near everything... any suggestions before i send it back... thanks

BDClark no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2466B725

I had the same problem until I went to the "turn wireless on icon" then I started to recieve signal

dongkisot no está en línea Stack level 1

Try Up ROM of T-mobile ?

gemni7 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Hi guys,
    I just got a blackberry 7230 from eBay and i just couldn't turn it on. I have charged its battery but still i cant turn it on. when i plug usb cable i see the busy cursor rotating clockwise all the time. any idea????

Quote Originally Posted by gemni7
    Hi guys,
    I just got a blackberry 7230 from eBay and i just couldn't turn it on. I have charged its battery but still i cant turn it on. when i plug usb cable i see the busy cursor rotating clockwise all the time. any idea????
    You may just need to wait a little longer. BBs cold-boot takes a LOT longer than a regular cell phone, so if you're used to a Nokia or some other brand lighting up quickly then have patience! I've never timed it, but I think the cold-boot on a 7230 is around three or four minutes. Try again and see what happens --

Also, if you charged the battery and you're only getting the hourglass when you plug in the USB, it may just be a poor battery.

honeynblk no está en línea Stack level 1

my aunt just gave me her blackberry 7230 . It was on the T-mobile network. I am with a different carrier. can someone help me unlock it. please!

CoolFinalFan no está en línea Stack level 4

Arrow Re: Blackberry 7230

Quote Originally Posted by honeynblk
    my aunt just gave me her blackberry 7230 . It was on the T-mobile network. I am with a different carrier. can someone help me unlock it. please!
    You'll have to use a unlock service, in which does cost! One xample > http://www.thetravelinsider.info/roa...yunlocking.htm

http://www.uniquephones.com/

There are more.. just do a Google search for a more concise list!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12