My Black Berry 8700 is not giving me any joy i can't connect to Wi-fi, ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

Wanyina no está en línea Stack level 1

BB CINGULAR 8700

My Black Berry 8700 is not giving me any joy
    i can't connect to Wi-fi, i cant do multimedia, i can't transfer or receive music
    i can't even copy contact to my sim card from the address book please help me somebody

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    Hi, unfortunately your device does not have wi fi capabilities. It also does not have a camera, or a memory card slot, so about all you can do is transfer some pics to your internal memory through the desktop manager. Its been a while since Ive had an 8700, but you should be able to copy your SIM to address. Open your address book, hit the menu key (blackberry logo key), then select SIM phone book, then scroll over one of the names and hit the menu key again, this will give you a drop down box (I hope) where you can then select "copy to address book" or "copy to contacts". Its been a few years as I said since Ive had an 8700, but these directions will be close. If you need/want multimedia and wi fi, you will have to get a newer Berry. Welcome to PinStack.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

pkcable no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ask via
    87XX series was a great one, in it's day! Unfortunately it's not good for multimedia, for that you need the Pearl, Bold, Curve, Tour, or Storm lines.
    Rich C.
    Twitter me @

Reinstall Your OS on a Bricked BB Click here

+1 on Chokum and PKcable's comments - the 8700 series was targeted for business use, not multimedia. The first great Multimedia Berry is the 8100 Pearl, which has the 1.3 mega pixel camera and a 1 gig MicroSD card slot, plus upgraded bluetooth capabilities. There about a zillion 8100s on ebay . . .