hey guys i got a bb7520 and i wanted to copy my contact list to ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

teachme no está en línea Stack level 1

anyway to copy contact list to address book

Advertisement

hey guys i got a bb7520 and i wanted to copy my contact list to my address boox from my 880 to my bb i inserted my sim and hit sim phonebook and it didnt find any but the contacts are on there i can see them in my 880 just fine i dont have a blackberry plan just the normal net. which is enough for me seeing as how i can mirc, im and tons of other things just wondering if there was a way to copy my contacts to my bb thanks for looking

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: anyway to copy contact list to address book

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Sync to Outlook or Outlook Express via Desktop Manager.

Re: anyway to copy contact list to address book

Quote Originally Posted by teachme
    hey guys i got a bb7520 and i wanted to copy my contact list to my address boox from my 880 to my bb i inserted my sim and hit sim phonebook and it didnt find any but the contacts are on there i can see them in my 880 just fine i dont have a blackberry plan just the normal net. which is enough for me seeing as how i can mirc, im and tons of other things just wondering if there was a way to copy my contacts to my bb thanks for looking
    If you choose "Address Book" on your BB, then click the trackwheel, then choose "SIM Phone Book", then the contacts should be there. They may take a few seconds to load. If they are not there, then it's likely that they are in the phone memory on your 880 and not the sim. Try putting the sim back in the 880 and copy the phone book from memory to the sim, then re-insert the sim into the BB and try again. GL!