Ok, so I'm sitting here adding people to my address book, but I have an ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

JadedBerry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    203B4165

Address Book Help

Advertisement

Ok, so I'm sitting here adding people to my address book, but I have an issue. I add someone, save it. then when I look, no one there. But I know they are there, b/c I've rec'd a couple calls and their names show in my caller ID display. So what's the deal? HELP ..LOL. I've switched views back and forth between Personal and Business and still nothing. Any ideas? And yes, I searched the Stacks and couldn't find this problem...

Jade
    One out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

ffmike no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    21C0D135

Re: Address Book Help

sounds like they are stored on the SIM address book. to view that go to your address book, then click the scroll wheel, go to SIM phone book.

JadedBerry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    203B4165

Re: Address Book Help

Nope, not there... and the options thing says I have 16 addresses in my book..but where are they? Just confuzzled now.

Editing cuz I figured out I'm a moron..

So the issue was somehow while I was typing in this or that, I must have hit SHIFT + ALT, cuz guess what that does on my precious 7290 in the address book? It HIDES your addresses. Who knew? Figured out, happy camper now.

Jade
    Last edited by JadedBerry; 08-29-2006 at 05:12 PM.
    One out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.