Hi all, I'm having a bit of a problem with my 7520. I installed some ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

Johnny_Canuck no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    4021EFFD

Question 7520 Calendar Alert Issues

Advertisement

Hi all, I'm having a bit of a problem with my 7520. I installed some themes a while ago, and now I no longer get calendar alert popups.

I know my device is still sending them, I have a flashing LED right now telling me I have an alert waiting for me - and I can't get it to go away, because I can't drop the (non-existent) popup.

Switching back to the default theme didn't help me out. Can any of you recommend anything else?

Thanks!

Re: 7520 Calendar Alert Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Canuck
    Hi all, I'm having a bit of a problem with my 7520. I installed some themes a while ago, and now I no longer get calendar alert popups.

I know my device is still sending them, I have a flashing LED right now telling me I have an alert waiting for me - and I can't get it to go away, because I can't drop the (non-existent) popup.

Switching back to the default theme didn't help me out. Can any of you recommend anything else?

Thanks!
    I would try to cold boot the device, just pull the battery, count to 30, insert battery and let the unit start up. This may take care of it.