Hi When i tried to load some simlpe applicationd i developed using BlackBerry JDE 4.2.1, ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

chanakasat no está en línea Stack level 1

Question 7290 OutOfMemoryError

Advertisement

Hi

When i tried to load some simlpe applicationd i developed using BlackBerry JDE 4.2.1, the phone always gives the following error: Error loading Module <program name> OutOfMemoryError but all programs works in the simulater provided with the JDE 4.2.1
    can any one sujest a solution?

Phone: 7290 v 4.0.2

Thanks
    Chanaka.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: 7290 OutOfMemoryError

well have you check your availablememory on your device. options>status? if you have other apps or lots of emails/sms/calendar entries/phonebook entries memos that will decrease the size of memory you have on your device. blackberry devices have a total of 64mbs of internal memory but some of it is taken up by preloaded media and apps.

chanakasat no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: 7290 OutOfMemoryError

hi! thanks for the reply

well the phone got about 12MB free out of its 32MB but no idea about SRAM ammount is there a way to find that amount?.

also i was able to test the application with the 7290 simulater and it also gives the same error. but the application works fine with 8800 8100 and 7130 simulators.

can u guess whats the prblem is...

Thanks!