BlackBerry 7250 Wireless Handheld (CDMA) v4.10.303 (platform 2.2.0.114) Carrier (Bell Mobility) Hello everyone thank in ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

sacoozze no está en línea Stack level 1

Question 7250 "Service Required" Radio wont turn on...

Advertisement

BlackBerry 7250
    Wireless Handheld (CDMA)
    v4.10.303 (platform 2.2.0.114)
    Carrier (Bell Mobility)

Hello everyone thank in advance to you gurus that are able to give me some insight on what to do.My Radio wont turn on, Says "Service Required" Below time at the top. In networks shows netwok as *NONE* and the selection mode is on auto. Availible Networks show unkown operator with an "H'" on the far right. I have tryed reloading the BELL handheld software.But no such luck.. The unlock code has been reset on its own because I can use ##000000 and it shows me the "CDMA Service Edit Program Screen" but it doesn't show the options just quickly flashes in a centre box saying "Could not read data". I feel that i have lost all my settings but I don't know how to do a clean install. THe blackberry program other then that is functional.I can install programs communicates Via Bluetooth and USB. I am able to load themes, run programs of the net.. although the radio still wont come on.. looks as though many different settings are missing.

Again any Help would be greatly appreciated,

sacoozze

CoolFinalFan no está en línea Stack level 4

Arrow Re: 7250 "Service Required" Radio wont turn on...

I myself do not have the unit u have but hang on a guru will sure help you!!
    Thanks!

But...I found this>> User guide from BlackBerry >http://www.blackberry.com/knowledgec...69444&vernum=0
    Last edited by CoolFinalFan; 09-30-2006 at 12:34 AM. Reason: add on

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: 7250 "Service Required" Radio wont turn on...

sacoozze, Welcome to PinStack. I can't help either but someone will come along.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Hello and welcome to pinstack. Love your avatar! Is your BB activated with your carrier and do you have a BB Data Plan? Just trying to help out and see what the problem may be.

sacoozze no está en línea Stack level 1

It was with Bell as the carrier and then the radio Stopped working... There is No CDMA information in the Unlock Part it is like the File is Missing and all the info.. any Ideas?