Hi everyone.....been lurking about these forums the last few days since i took delivery of ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

Da3m0n no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    300F464F

7250 Echo?

Advertisement

Hi everyone.....been lurking about these forums the last few days since i took delivery of my new BB.....Love the little bugger i must say....found out how to upgrade my OS on it and things have been good....but I have a concern...Im not sure if when i Upgraded my OS if it made my Bluetooth start to echo or if it echoed from day one (never asked anyone how it sounded til after the update).....perhaps its a downside to the Bluetooth or even a faulty bluetooth headset?.....Im not sure and looking for some feed back here.......the headset was a motorola H500 and like i said before the BB is a 7250...People said it sounds like your echoing, or on speaker phone, or underwater.......soon as i disable the Bluetooth and use the BB no complaints....any help is appreciated in advance!

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: 7250 Echo?

honestly i have a 7100i with an h550 headset and i get feed back at times

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

I have tried many types and some give echos, some dont. Depends on the phone and the headset matched up. With the 7250 you will find Jabra works exceptionally well. Also, the H700 has good feedback on that BB. The H500 didnt work too well for me on that series.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Let me ask this, have u un-stablished a connection with your bb and then reistablished? Also, what type of bluetooth are u using?

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Edit: sorry. Didn't see that u named the bt headset.

PIN/ID
    300F464F

Its ok.....yea i did try removing the headset and reestablishing it...but still had same results....bad thing is this is what my company is providing for me for a headset so i may be stuck with it...my cell rep took my old headset and ordered another headset so hopefully it was just a faulty headset...i will keep you all posted

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Let us know, will be interesting to see. I get an occasional echo with mine, but generally mine works great.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

PIN/ID
    300F464F

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ok I got my new h500 monday and so far so good...been getting good reports with it...thanks for all of your help guys!