hello all, I am currently using a 7250 From Bell Mobility with updated software 4.01 ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

tigger no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3010cc29

7250 Big Problem PLz help!!!

Advertisement

hello all,
    I am currently using a 7250 From Bell Mobility with updated software 4.01
    I have been using and playing with all these great themes from pinstack but always get a window that pops up on my blackberry "Uncaught Exception Java.Lang.NullpointerException' this window pops up about every 2 or 3 hours, what does this mean???

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: 7250 Big Problem PLz help!!!

That means you probably loaded a theme on your phone that isn't compatible. You will need to wipe the device and reload the software.

Here's how to wipe your BB http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ht=Wipe+Device

Here's how to Reinstall OS 4.1 http://www.pinstack.com/blackberryfo...read.php?t=929

When you are downloading themes, make sure they are for your device and that you do not delete the default themes that come with the phone.

You can also use Java Loader to wipe the device. You can find instructions on that by searching for Java Loader.

PIN/ID
    3010cc29

I am pretty sure the themes are compatible , I am currently using clean slate for 7250, and still get the message above??

What were you doing, other than playing with the themes, when you started getting the error? Maybe the offending application needs to be deleted and reinstalled.

PIN/ID
    3010cc29

the only thing that has been modified on my phone are the themes , also bblight has been installed , F.Y.I also when using the default theme all is good

I wonder what the problem is then. Anybody else wanna take a stab at this one?

Treo700 no está en línea Stack level 3

There all pretty "beta" to some extent, my wife loaded a few on her 7290 with the same error running 4.1 ended up dumping them altogether...

godrocksus1 no está en línea Stack level 1

I have a 7290. I did the same thing and I'm getting the same error. It happens every time I lock the keypad. Same sit. The default works great but all of the themes I added off of pinstack give me the same error. This sucks I think I'm about to dump them 2.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Please list the Themes you loaded. Are these themes that have been created with Plazmic? If so, do they uses invisible icons when not active? There are a few themes that have caused problems for some BB devices.

Thanks
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

wde3h no está en línea Stack level 1

I also have loaded themes from Pinstack onto several 7290's and I get the error when I lock the HH. I really enjoyed the back grounds and themes but I had to wipe and start over. I would love it if someone knew why, because the 7290 needs help with it themes.

Thanks
    WDE