Model: Blackberry 7230 Vendor: T-Mobile Unfortunately I've been having a problem with trying to get ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

Raphael no está en línea Stack level 2

Question 7230 Radio/Signal Problems

Advertisement

Model: Blackberry 7230
    Vendor: T-Mobile

Unfortunately I've been having a problem with trying to get my Blackberry 7230 to connect to a network. It's odd because it would connect before without any problems. I got another Blackberry which is why I left the other one unused. My other Blackberry connects fine to a network, using the same SIM card I've been using with this Blackberry 7230.

I'm thinking it could be a problem with the radio which is why it isn't getting a signal, but even that's very hard to say because from time to time it will actually connect to a network for a short period of time and then off it goes again to say 'No Service.'

Could anyone enlighten me on what's going on exactly? I've already wiped the device and reinstalled the Blackberry OS, so clearly that was not the problem.

Thanks to anyone that can help me out!

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: 7230 Radio/Signal Problems

Raphael

Sorry to hear your troubles but i have read that used and new blackberries have been known to have radio issues with the handheld. Its the built in antenna that is the cause. Not saying this is your case but it sound similar. I hope this sheds some light on the situation

bel_in_da no está en línea Stack level 1
    mines broken toooooo!!