I am a first time user with a BB7250, I installed the Desktop manager software ... Blackberry 7700/7200 & older forum

cristo no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down 507 Message in my 7250, Help!!

Advertisement

I am a first time user with a BB7250, I installed the Desktop manager software in my computer at home. The software asked for the password of the unit, I tried ten times but could not remember it. Then a 507 message appeared on the screen. When I do a soft reset the screen says device halted reset. I press enter but it comes back with the 507 screen.
    Can anyone help me with this problem? Regards.

bangus236 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: 507 Message in my 7250, Help!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Your phone got blocked. Call your provider.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

welcome to Pinstack...

see this thread:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ead.php?t=1795

dhaffey no está en línea Stack level 1

There is nothing you can do about a 507 except reload the device. i don't know if this will unlock the phone. I have about 1200 of these darn things and there is nothing like telling a user that a 507 means you lost everything!

The trick to this is to take out the battery, open the desktop software, click on the application loader, put the battery in and connect the USB cable. At that time, you should get the pin to display, click next and it will take you to the application loader to reload the phone. The timing takes some practice between battery usb and next.

malimal no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23dfe901

Quote Originally Posted by dhaffey
    There is nothing you can do about a 507 except reload the device. i don't know if this will unlock the phone. I have about 1200 of these darn things and there is nothing like telling a user that a 507 means you lost everything!

The trick to this is to take out the battery, open the desktop software, click on the application loader, put the battery in and connect the USB cable. At that time, you should get the pin to display, click next and it will take you to the application loader to reload the phone. The timing takes some practice between battery usb and next.
    just had this happen with a user with a 7750 and i am trying your solution now. looks to be working

manisholiday no está en línea Stack level 1

yes dhaffey this works for 8700g too.

pattikaye no está en línea Stack level 1

i tried it with an 8800 and it doesn't work. does anyone know how to fix this problem on an 8800?

kosin no está en línea Stack level 2
    I've just tried that on 8310 and it works perfectly!
    Thanks dhaffey

and yes I know that it is an old post but it was the first one that came up in search and helped

ernsalas no está en línea Stack level 3
    Means no operating system, have to reload operating system. follow link above. Don't worry, after you do it once you'll be a pro at it, just have a lot of patience!!!!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~