I found this interesting little tidbit while looking for a decent sync program for Mac. ... Macs & MacBooks forum

erick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23ff9086

Web Desktop Manager for Mac take 2

Advertisement

I found this interesting little tidbit while looking for a decent sync program for Mac. Notice the last sentence of the quote.

"A web based version of BlackBerry Desktop Manager, appropriately named Blackberry Web Desktop Manager, is now available for download.

Unfortunately, Mac users are still SOL. RIM says that they will have the Macintosh version ready right around the time Apple releases iTunes for the BlackBerry."

I'm not sure how to take this. Is RIM being sarcastic or is Itunes being planned for the BB? Is anyone out there enlightened on this subject?
    The first step to curing your (Blackberry) addiction is admitting your addicted. What addiction, I don't have an addiction!!!

roryliam no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2061522B

Re: Web Desktop Manager for Mac take 2

It sounds like sarcasm. I've not heard any rumours about a BlackBerry iTunes.

Do RIM have a history of causticness in press releases or similar?

erick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23ff9086

Sigh, that would be to bad. I really want something better for the Mac. It would be nice if RIM would fully support the Mac instead of these half hearted attempts. Oh well
    The first step to curing your (Blackberry) addiction is admitting your addicted. What addiction, I don't have an addiction!!!

d8nnii no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569098C

Its not fair to users of bb and the mac. Gates didn't have wmp on bb either. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bird2920 no está en línea Stack level 2

... I think iTunes on the bb would be a big jump forward for everyone and make the bb that much more convenient. I would gladly stop carrying 2 devices around to accomplish my daily tasks. I hate having bulgy pockets!

~via BB
    (wap.pinstack.com)~