Hi everyone, A little guidence would be great: I have a new 8300 and a ... Macs & MacBooks forum

TylerRiot no está en línea Stack level 2

Uploading/Deleting Progs

Advertisement

Hi everyone,

A little guidence would be great:

I have a new 8300 and a G5 iMac (non-intel) and have successfully downloaded and installed pocket mac. Yesterday I used pocket mac to instal rumble (?) on the BB and that went fine, i connected the BB, clicked "utilities" and selected install on device (or whatever it says) i then selected the file i wished to install (one that i had downloaded from rumble) and all was well. I disconnected and there was rumble in the list of applications.

However once installed i discovered that ramble/rumble (whatever! the AOL IM chat thingy!) was rubbish and i wanted it off the device. So, in i go; pocketmac, connect BB, utlitities, "UNINSTALL program from device" - great, click that. Nothing happens. Try again. Nothing happens. So next i try install something else, nope same issue. nothing happens. Then i look a bit closer when i hit the install button in pocketmac - the BB's screen changes for a split second to the "connecting with desktop computer" screen then back to the normal (home) screen.

Weird eh?

your thoughts, as ever, are appreciated.

Tyler

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Re: Uploading/Deleting Progs

Have you tried just deleting it from your device??? Go to settings>options>Advanced options>apps then highlight it and hit the BB menu button and select delete. It wil then ask to reboot let it and see if that won't work. Not as Familiar w/ pocket mac but i would think you can delete that module from your destop manager as well.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

tom_vachon no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24AE3FA5

you can also hook it up to your computer, i was able to do it with pocketmac, bu tif you have an intel mac just boot parallels or bootcamp and use the desktop software, trust me its worth it

TylerRiot no está en línea Stack level 2

thanks guys....