I'm unable to write to the media card on my BB pearl i was able ... Macs & MacBooks forum

faceof1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question unable to write to media card

Advertisement

I'm unable to write to the media card on my BB pearl i was able to for a long time and after updating to 10.5.5 the permission have changed to "you can read only" when the card is mounted using a card reader i got some help on the apple board were i found that i should be able to write to the card as in terminal i got the info "total 128
    drwxrwxrwx 1 Faceof1 staff 32768 21 Oct 23:07 .
    drwxrwxrwt@ 7 root admin 238 25 Oct 09:10 ..
    drwxrwxrwx 1 Faceof1 staff 32768 21 Oct 23:07 BlackBerry
    "
    And being the admin i should be able to write to it so at this point it stump my helper on the apple boards . Has anybody else having trouble with the 10.5.5 update and writing to the media card ?

oh how dose one get a hold of someone at blackberry support i looked all over the site and was unable to find a number

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Have you tried formatting the memory card and then trying to add things to it again?

Or is this a problem only on your machine? Have you tried it on another machine?
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

faceof1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yeah i formated the card 2-3 times i tried a different card reader and i got the read/write permission back. but i still having trouble getting the card to mount when using the BB and a USB cable i get a red led a blank screen and thats it after about 2 minutes the phone restarts and the whole thing starts over mass storage is on and in verbose mode on missing sync its says that the device is connected then the next line it'll say it disconnected. but when the card is out i have no troubles connected to the Mac