Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Will send them when I get home. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~... Macs & MacBooks forum

Diji no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2043FF74

Re: Trouble Bluetoothing files from Mac to Pearl.

Advertisement

Will send them when I get home.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

Quote Originally Posted by Felixtc
    a) Have you enabled disk use in your settings? It is under Options:Advanced:Media Card

As far as a guide to get it to work on your Mac, here it is:

1) Plug the USB cable into the phone and Mac.
    2) As all things tend to work on Macs, It will pop up on the desktop.

Also note, you will receive an error message on your BB regarding USB power...etc... This RIMs backwards way of saying that you don't have the proper driver installed on your computer.
    Aha, I was running into a message that said "searching for media card" and uploading didn't continue with a 7250. Does that apply to it as well as the 8100?

Barry Smythe no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204FDSE0

Quote Originally Posted by jason8888
    Maybe that's my problem. You saved to your memory card. I don't have a memory card yet. I was trying to transfer the files to the internal memory. Maybe it doesn't work that way. Anybody successfully bluetoothed a file from Mac to internal memory?
    Yes, I paired using Bluetooth and transferred music and pictures to the internal memory. The pictures went to the pictures file under Media on the 8100 and the mp3 music went to the Ringtones "device memory".
    I downloaded quite a few pictures and songs. Now in Tools, under Status it shows 15 mb still free. Lots more room for everything except video. I threw out the demo video and freed up a lot of space.

toon no está en línea Stack level 2
    Worked for me on the first try, to internal memory! Anyone know how I would go about throwing out the "demo video" as Barry mentioned above?

doctorgonzo no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Smythe
    Yes, I paired using Bluetooth and transferred music and pictures to the internal memory. The pictures went to the pictures file under Media on the 8100 and the mp3 music went to the Ringtones "device memory".
    I downloaded quite a few pictures and songs. Now in Tools, under Status it shows 15 mb still free. Lots more room for everything except video. I threw out the demo video and freed up a lot of space.
    I have a memory card. I have been successful in transferring pics via bluetooth. For some reason transferring music files doesn't work. it downloads 100% but it doesn't actually transfer. Do i have to make the music file something other than an mp3? Do i save to device memory or memory card? music folder or ringtone folder? Thanks.

ronin2046 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by jason8888
    Maybe that's my problem. You saved to your memory card. I don't have a memory card yet. I was trying to transfer the files to the internal memory. Maybe it doesn't work that way. Anybody successfully bluetoothed a file from Mac to internal memory?

I just tried to send pics to and fro the Pearl using the send/receive via bluetooth menu option on the phone.

It seems to work. However, how do you select multiple items and do a group send?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12