How do I get media files from iTunes etc. from my powerbook G4 to my ... Macs & MacBooks forum

bobertstowers no está en línea Stack level 1

This may be basic.... 8300 and Media files?

Advertisement

How do I get media files from iTunes etc. from my powerbook G4 to my Curve?

kjbmax77 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: This may be basic.... 8300 and Media files?

first off have a media card, second enable mass storage mode, then drag and drop the files to correct path E:/blackberry/Videos (ringtones, music etc) and youre done, easy as that, just be sure they are a supported format or your device will read the memory taken up and not show the file itself on the handheld.

razzmatrazz no está en línea Stack level 1

Or buy a card reader for 20 bucks at Staples, pull the card out of your BB, insert into reader that mounts on the desktop and drop in whatever music or video files you want on the card. Very easy

iitsyella no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by kjbmax77 View Post
    first off have a media card, second enable mass storage mode, then drag and drop the files to correct path E:/blackberry/Videos (ringtones, music etc) and youre done, easy as that, just be sure they are a supported format or your device will read the memory taken up and not show the file itself on the handheld.
    Can you elaborate on that a little. I'm new to blackberry and mac. I don't have the slightest idea what your talking about when you say E:/blackberry/videos. And where do I get a media card and what kind? THANKS

harm_dzines no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ you'll need a micro SD card, I am using a 4GB

rainydayz no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by iitsyella View Post
    Can you elaborate on that a little. I'm new to blackberry and mac. I don't have the slightest idea what your talking about when you say E:/blackberry/videos. And where do I get a media card and what kind? THANKS
    You can find step by step instructions on one of my posts here: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._my_pearl.html

I know you don't have a pearl, but the setup is the same for dragging and dropping files. You can get a MicroSD card from Wal-Mart, Best Buy, CompUSA, etc. You an get a 2GB for around $29.99. I hope this helps, if not, you can PIN me for more help.
    It is whatever I say it is...