My 8703e has been syncing both contacts and calendar to ical and address book perfectly ... Macs & MacBooks forum

amonster no está en línea Stack level 1

SyncManager & Calendar

Advertisement

My 8703e has been syncing both contacts and calendar to ical and address book perfectly via PocketMac SyncManager (1.0.8).

The address book still works but the calendar will no longer sync properly. SyncManager alerts me that there was an error while trying to sync saying, "05:50:45.077 - Merging local records with device records failed. Will not continue."

When I go to SyncManager > Calendar > iCalendar advanced preferences - SyncManager scans for categories to synchronize and can't find any. It's like it can't see the calendar data.

Conversely SyncManager CAN see address book categories when going to SyncManager > Address Book > advanced preferences.

Any tips? I can't seem to figure out how to get SyncManager to work!

amonster no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: SyncManager & Calendar

I went back to Blackberry's site and downloaded a copy of PocketMac SyncManager (older version). It's seeming to work. The problem may have originated because I went to Entourage and de-clicked a setting "merge with iCal." Not sure.

Any ways - for anyone else looking to solve a similar problem... try re-installing PocketMac SyncManager.