Im using Pocket Mac to sync my bb and it does not automatically take the ... Macs & MacBooks forum

onelyfe no está en línea Stack level 2

Syncing....

Advertisement

Im using Pocket Mac to sync my bb and it does not automatically take the new contacts from my phone and add them to my computer....
    I have it set so there is 2 way communication but I am not sure why it will not transfer from phone to computer any suggestions?

kre8berry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Syncing....

Hey there. I had same issue first time I synced. I ended up having to try a run around. I made sure my contacts were also on my sim card. Then I let the Mac overwrite my BB. Then copy the contacts back from sim back to phone. Then I changed the settings back to have a 2 way sync. This seems to have fixed it for me. Good luck
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

oh so my problem to begin with would be the fact that all my new contacts are saved to my sim card and so the computer does not recognize them so i am assuming that thet all have to be copied to the phone in order for the computer to recognize them?

PIN/ID
    ask me

yes. most likely I would say that. try that and see what happens. That is what I did to get it to work the first time.

let me know if ya need more help...
    kre8berry

Tried syncing my new 8830 with bell that does not operate on a sim card and it will not copy any of the new contacts on the bb to the computer.... what the hell is going on here?

PIN/ID
    ask me

I looked it up on the PosketMac website and your model should work just fine. Have you done a battery pull and then synced? Also, just double checking, you have the settings to USB for connection ( if that is how your syncing ) and all the settings are right? Like the right software is checked, etc. Which programs are you trying to sync to? Apple's Calendar and address book? Those are what I use. Thinking if I know more I can help you out. Also harder to solve quickly because I am on a Pearl and TMO.. so different circumstances you know? But maybe we can figure out...
    kre8berry

ya usb all the settings are right and yes just the address book ive never had this problem before maybe i should reload my software on the bb

i lost a few contact with the pearl now but i bought a new 8830 and just resynced the contacts to it i just lost a pin or 2 and a new # for my buddie oh well peice of junk pearl haha

thanks for the help buddie im not going to worry about it

PIN/ID
    ask me

Not a problem.. thats what were here for ... to help each other out..
    kre8berry